At the “Payment methods” section of your dashboard you will be able to apply for new payment methods. After your request, our approvals team will check if your account is compliant with the specific requirements of the payment method requested. The approval process usually takes less than 24 working hours, except for paysafecard which may take up to 7 working days.
Paysafecard policies are very strict. We recommend that your website complies with the following guidelines:
1. In the case of online games, you are licensed to sell products/services.
2. In the case of online games, an existing userbase (ideally with live server information, such as online players).
3. You have a clear and defined shop with visible products/services and prices.
4. A shop model. This means that the products/services being offered must be clearly defined as purchases. Any occurrence of the word “donation” in your website will lead to an automatic rejection.
5. An imprint ( a page such as “Terms of Service”, “Contact Us”, “About us”, etc. containing legal information about you and your website).
6. A real, standalone domain. paysafecard will not approve website links based on blogs, social media sites, or just an IP with no domain name.
You can request a new payout at https://secure.paygol.com/dashboard/payouts at any time, as long as the amount of your withdrawable balance is equal to or higher than the minimum payout amount and no payouts have been issued in the last 5 days.
Your payout can take up to 7 business days to be issued after you request it. Even though we can’t guarantee a shorter payout time due to the multiple factors involved, the actual waiting time in most cases is 3 working days or less.
You will only be able to request a payout if the withdrawable amount is equal to or higher than the minimum payout amount, it’s not possible for us to issue payouts lower than that.