At the “Payment methods” section of your dashboard you will be able to apply for new payment methods. After your request, our approvals team will check if your account is compliant with the specific requirements of the payment method requested. The approval process usually takes less than 24 working hours, except for paysafecard which may take up to 7 working days.
Paysafecard policies are very strict. We recommend that your website complies with the following guidelines:
1. In the case of online games, you are licensed to sell products/services.
2. In the case of online games, an existing userbase (ideally with live server information, such as online players).
3. You have a clear and defined shop with visible products/services and prices.
4. A shop model. This means that the products/services being offered must be clearly defined as purchases. Any occurrence of the word “donation” in your website will lead to an automatic rejection.
5. An imprint ( a page such as “Terms of Service”, “Contact Us”, “About us”, etc. containing legal information about you and your website).
6. A real, standalone domain. paysafecard will not approve website links based on blogs, social media sites, or just an IP with no domain name.
Provided that you are eligible for payouts; Paygol will process them via bank transfer or another form of online wallet transfer (these options can be found inside your Paygol panel).
All of our payment methods have a waiting period before funds become withdrawable. The waiting period is calculated individually for each transaction from the moment it’s completed. In your balance, the estimated amount does not consider the waiting period on the calculation, while the withdrawable amount does. Information about waiting periods can be found at your dashboard.