Please check all of our payments methods and coverage for each one of them here.
At the “Payment methods” section of your dashboard you will be able to apply for new payment methods. After your request, our approvals team will check if your account is compliant with the specific requirements of the payment method requested. The approval process usually takes less than 24 working hours, except for paysafecard which may take up to 7 working days.
Paysafecard policies are very strict. We recommend that your website complies with the following guidelines:
1. In the case of online games, you are licensed to sell products/services.
2. In the case of online games, an existing userbase (ideally with live server information, such as online players).
3. You have a clear and defined shop with visible products/services and prices.
4. A shop model. This means that the products/services being offered must be clearly defined as purchases. Any occurrence of the word “donation” in your website will lead to an automatic rejection.
5. An imprint ( a page such as “Terms of Service”, “Contact Us”, “About us”, etc. containing legal information about you and your website).
6. A real, standalone domain. paysafecard will not approve website links based on blogs, social media sites, or just an IP with no domain name.
If you provided a notification email address when setting up your service, you will get a notification each time you receive a new payment from your customers.
You can check your latest transactions and also search for specific ones at the “Reports” section of your Dashboard.
SMS/Call: Mobile operators handle available price points and payment limits directly, under their own criteria.
Direct/Local Payments (Latin America): 999.99 EUR per transaction.
Direct/Local Payments (Europe): 300.00 EUR per transaction with a limit of 10 transactions per day.
Credit Cards: 399.99 EUR per transaction.
paysafecard: 999.99 EUR per transaction.
*Please note that these limits may change over time with no prior notice.